Web Development Consultant at almaBetter
Popular js libraries and frameworks
Angular: A comprehensive framework developed by Google. It provides a complete solution for building large-scale applications with features like two-way data binding, dependency injection, and a powerful component-based architecture.
Express: For Node.js, it is a minimalist web application framework. It simplifies building web servers and APIs by providing a straightforward and opinionated approach to server-side development.
1. Identify the requirements: Firstly, identify the specific functionality that you want to add to your website. Then research available libraries and frameworks that provide the desired features.
3. Include the library or framework: Start by including the library or framework in your web page. This is done in your HTML file by adding a <script> tag in the <head> or at the end of the <body> section. You can either download the library or framework files and host them on your server or use a content delivery network to include them.
Example:<table class="ck-table-resized" style=";"><colgroup><col style="width:100%;"></colgroup><tbody><tr><td style="background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:5pt;vertical-align:top;"><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#bababa;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;"><</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#cb7832;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;">script</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#bababa;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;"> src=</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#6a8759;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;">"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/react/17.0.2/umd/react.production.min.js"</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#bababa;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;">></</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#cb7832;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;">script</span><span style="background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#bababa;font-family:Consolas,sans-serif;">></span></td></tr></tbody></table>
4. Learn the library or framework: Make yourself familiar with the library or framework documentation, tutorials, and examples. Understand its core concepts, syntax, and usage patterns. By doing so you will be able to make the most of its features and capabilities.
5. Integrate the library or framework: Start by identifying the specific functionality you want to implement using the library or framework. This could involve creating components, handling events, manipulating the DOM, or making AJAX requests. Follow the library's documentation and examples to implement the desired functionality.
6. Test and debug: Test your code to ensure it behaves as expected as you work with the library/framework. Then make use of debugging tools available in your browser or provided by the library/framework itself. It is an important part of the development process to identify and fix any issues or errors.
7. Optimize and refine: Once your basic functionality is working properly, then you can optimize and refine your code. Look for other opportunities also to improve performance, simplify code, and optimize resource usage. Consider using tools like bundlers or task runners (e.g., Grunt or Gulp) to optimize and automate tasks.
Read our recent blog on "The best practices for building secure web applications."
Want to learn more about Web Development from scratch? Join AlmaBetter and develop a deep understanding of Web Development trends.